Nation where the Mt. Everest stands tall and the birth place of Gautam Buddha. A landlocked country that is now an officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is situated in the South-East of Asia. It is bordered to the North with China and to the south, east and west with India. With the area of 147,181 square kilometers the nation exhibits its rich geographical beauties fabricated with varieties of species living in this land of peace.
The mountainous north of Nepal has eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains, including the highest point on Earth, Mount Everest. It contains more than 240 peaks over 20,000 ft above sea level. The fertile and humid south is heavily urbanized. Hinduism is practiced by a larger majority of people in Nepal than in any other nation. And at the same Buddhism holds its strong grip of love and peace among the people being the minority faith in the country.
Besides the natural beauties the religious and cultural exquisiteness carries its own message to the people visiting this country and to the entire world. The traditions that are even seen today are practiced and passed from generations to generations from thousands of years ago. Nepal holds its own history and beauty of being a peaceful country. The capital of the nation Kathmandu alone encircles seven UNESCO Cultural Heritage Sites and exhibits Vedic and Buddhist philosophy in its traditions.
Besides, there are many sacred temples and monasteries where great Tibetan monks like Milarepa and Padhmasambhava visited during their time and meditated. These Pilgrimages are considered very holy and those who love to explore can also feel the excitement by visiting these places and knowing about the ancient Buddhist traditions and practices. Many beautiful monasteries are situated in many places in Kathmandu as well as in different places of Nepal that exhibits peace and love in itself.
Meet and assist you upon arrival in Katmandu airport by our representative and escort to Bhaktapur. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Bhaktapur.
Bhaktapur – Namo Buddha – Kathmandu – In the early morning after breakfast we proceed for sightseeing of Bhaktapur city. In the evening we then proceed for Namo Buddha sightseeing. The overnight stay will be at HOTEL IN Kathmandu.
Kathmandu: In the morning after having breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tours to Kathmandu city, Swoyambhunath. While in the evening we drive towards Boudhanath stupa and Pashupatinath Temple for a sightseeing tour. The overnight stay will be at The hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu – Nagarkot – Changu – Patan – Kathmandu: In the morning after having an early breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tour to Nagarkot and Changunarayen Temple. In the evening we visit to Patan city. The overnight stay will be at HOTEL IN Kathmandu.
Kathmandu – Temple Tiger Jungle Resort: After having breakfast, drive to Temple Tiger Jungle Lodge in Chitwan. The evening will be followed by a slide show presentation or talk program on the flora and fauna of the Chitwan National Park. The overnight stay will be at Temple Tiger Jungle Lodge.
At Temple Tiger Jungle Lodge: Early morning guests will be mounted elephants and are taken for a jungle safari for 2-3 hours penetrating through dense grasslands to view wildlife in their natural habitat and will be engaged in various activities.
In the evening it will be followed by the talk program on the flora and fauna of Chitwan National Park, carried out by one of the senior naturalist. The overnight stay will be at Temple Tiger Jungle Lodge.
Temple Tiger Jungle Resort – Pokhara – After breakfast, elephants or Jeeps and boat transfers the group of waiting vehicles on the other shore from where the drive towards Pokhara. After arrival in Pokhara, check-in at the HOTEL AND later, proceed to Fewa Lake for Boating. The overnight stay will be at hotel in Pokhara.
Pokhara: After having breakfast, proceed towards famous vantage point Naudanda. From Naudanda take a soft hike to Sarangkot where one can savor the breathtaking views of Annapurna massif, beautiful landscapes, etc. Afterwards, drive back to the Lake side for sightseeing tour of Bindebashini temple, Davis’ fall, Gupteshor Magadev cave, local market place etc. Overnight stay will be at HOTEL in Pokhara.
Pokhara – Kathmandu: After having leisurely breakfast, drive to Kathmandu. After arrival in Kathmandu will check-in at the hotel. The overnight stay will be at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Departure: Free till departure and later, transfer to the International airport for onward journey.
• Traditional welcome on arrival at the airport of a flower garland.
• Welcome Tika (Auspicious Vermilion Mark on the forehead) on arrival at HOTEL AT the time of check-in.
• One night twin sharing accommodation at Heritage hotel in Bhaktapur on BB basis.
• Four nights twin sharing accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on BB basis.
• Two nights twin sharing accommodation at the Temple Tiger Jungle Lodge on full board (includes Breakfast, lunch and dinner) along with all the jungle activities such as Elephant ride, boat ride to view the bird and crocodiles, Jungle drive inside the National Park, Birding, nature walk, Tea, coffee around the clock and the service of naturalist, slide show presentation on Chitwan National Park, Talk program on the flora and fauna of Chitwan National Park etc.
• Two nights twin sharing accommodation at the HOTEL IN Pokhara on BB basis.
• All the surface transfers and the sightseeing tours as specified in the above itinerary with the A/C luxury vehicle.
• Entrance fees and the monumental fees during the sightseeing tours in Kathmandu valley & in Pokhara.
• English speaking professional guide will accompany the tour throughout.
• Prevailing government taxes, National Park fees and toll taxes etc.
• Domestic & International Airfares, Airport tax, Visa fees etc.
• Expenses of personal nature such as alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages, telephone & laundry bills, camera fees etc.
• Any kind of insurances and any incidentals / extra cost arises during the entire trip due to force measure and is beyond the control of Venture Travel.
• Any other services which are not specified in the COST INCLUDES section as stated above.