There are indeed many activities that can deliver excitement and fun. But none of the activities possesses the ability to ignite the fire and surge adrenaline rush within us as much as the rafting in the Trishuli river does. Located nearby the Kathmandu Valley, the rafting site is easily accessible via ground transport.
This ferocious white water river follows a serpentine path and steers along the Prithvi Highway. Trishuli River can push any seasoned rafter to the edge of their seats by presenting mind-boggling class III + rapids on during their journey down the waterway. Generally, Surprise, S Bend, Pinball, Upset, Ladies’ Delight, and many more (class II or III rapids) are encountered by the rafters. Although categorized as an adventure activity, rafting in Trishuli River is safe for beginners and children.
In order to render you this awe-inspiring experience, we extend our 2 Day Trishuli River Rafting Package. The first day comprises four hours of audacious venture initiates at Malekhu then continues to Majimtar. Then, we’ll take a short break for lunch. At the end of the day one, we camp at the river bank. Then, in day two, we raft down to Mugling and we finally conclude our rafting venture. Wrestling with wild rapids in order to forge the way across remarkable gorges with the cold white water splashing on the face, make the adrenaline fiercely pump throughout the body. What are you waiting for? Hurry up!! Be in touch with us and secure your seats now!!
After early breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu we will be driven 3-4 hrs to the raft put-in point at Malekhu. Abiding the guidelines provided by a river guide, you will raft down to Majimtar for about 4 hours with a short lunch break. Finally, you conclude the trip by setting a camp on the river bank.
On the second day you continue drifting along the rapids of Trishuli River to Mugling. After finishing rafting, you have a choice to return to Kathmandu, Royal Chitwan National Park or Pokhara.
• Rafting trip as per the itinerary with lunch which will be served at the river bank after accomplishing the rafting.
• Experienced River rafting guide and the rafting crew along with all the camping gear.
• Expenses on alcoholic /non-alcoholic beverage. Camera fees, telephone & laundry bills.
• Any kind of insurances and any extra cost arise during the trip due to the natural calamities.
• Political disorder or due to any reason which is beyond the reach of Venture Travel.
• Any other services which are not specified in the COST INCLUDES section above.
Very very great experience..........