By hearing the word ‘Rafting’, we tend to sense adventure and thrill. But trying out the actual action can unfold a more exciting chapter of your life. In addition, rafting in Trishuli River provides you with a window of opportunity to feel the adrenaline in every part of your body as you ride on an inflatable raft and try to overcome the might of extreme rapids that the river throw upon you with your life on the line. Don’t panic, it’s only a sense that you are putting your life in danger to feel the essence of real adventure. Our highly trained and experienced rafting guides, high-quality pieces of equipment and reliable safety precaution will undoubtedly ensure your protection and well-being.
Succeeding a short briefing with regard to safety measures and guidelines, you’ll sit on inflatable raft then navigate alongside the untamed Trishuli River to Mugling, past the boulders and beyond picturesque landscapes embracing lush greenery. This 4 hours journey will render you breathtaking rafting escapade that embodies the wilderness of nature, next to pristine river beaches with less number of other rafters.
If you are seeking a short but enthralling experience beside nature then we offer you our 1 Day Trishuli River Rafting package. As some travellers wish to acquire unrivalled adventure in short time-period; we put together this specific package keeping them in our mind. Contact Temple Tiger now, and book the package to get acquainted with the thrill of your lifetime!!
After early breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu you will be driven 3-4 hrs to the raft put-in point at Fishling. Prior to rafting the river guide provides a thorough briefing about the safety measures and guidelines. Thereafter, begins rafting journey for about 4 hrs down to Mugling with a short lunch break. Once you are done with rafting, you can either return to Kathmandu, Royal Chitwan National Park or Pokhara.
• Rafting trip as per the above itinerary with lunch, which will be served on the river bank after accomplishing the rafting.
• Experienced River rafting guide and the rafting crew along with all the camping gear.
• Expenses on alcoholic /non-alcoholic beverage. Camera fees, telephone & laundry bills.
• Any kind of insurances and any extra cost arise during the trip due to the natural calamities.
• Political disorder or due to any reason which is beyond the reach of Venture Travel.
• Any other services which are not specified in the COST INCLUDES section above.